You must submit a Temporary Food Service Application (PDF) and pay any associated fees at least 5 working days in advance of the proposed first day of operation.
The Applying for and Safely Operating a Temporary Food Establishment (PDF) document is helpful in completing the application.
Information for Application
The following information is needed for completing the application:
- Business establishment name
- Owner's name and address
- Owner's phone number
- Location (address) of event
- Dates of operation (permit will be valid for no more than 14 consecutive days)
- List of foods and beverages to be offered to the public
- List of foods and beverages prepared offsite in a licensed facility (not prepared at the temporary food establishment) and the name and address of the licensed facility
- Time equipment will be set up and ready for inspection
- Time food and beverages will start being served
- Signature of applicant
Once Your Application is Submitted
Once you complete the temporary food service application and submit it with the appropriate fee to our office, our staff will review your application and contact you to set up an inspection time. This inspection time will be on the day of your event. Upon passing the inspection, your license to serve food will be issued on site.
Please note that you cannot serve food until you pass your inspection and are issued your license. It is important that you are ready at your appointed inspection time. If you are not ready, or need to go to the store to purchase items such as bleach or gloves, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to be licensed for your event.