Report an Issue

Report a Flooding Problem

The Washtenaw County Water Resources Commissioner wants you to report any and all drainage or flooding concerns relating to county drains, illegal dumping, or stormwater. 

Chemical Spill / Illegal Dumping

Call 911 to report chemical spills and/or illegal dumping.  

Flooding Emergency 

Call 911 to report a flooding emergency.    

Soil Erosion

Report soil erosion concerns to us using this electronic form.  

Other Issues (non-emergency)

Common examples of problems include:

  • Flooding
  • Street drainage blockages

Contact the Water Resources Commissioner's office during business hours at 734-222-6860 or email us.  Our office is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Staff will respond during normal business hours. For after-hours emergencies, call 911.

After Hours (non-emergency) - Submit a Service Request

Launch an interactive map to plot where drainage service is needed, include a photo if possible. A member of our staff will contact you as soon as available.

Report an Issue with Another Agency

Some concerns may fall outside of our jurisdiction. Use this list to find contact information for other municipalities.