Reports & Publications
Publications for Residents
- 7 Simple Steps (PDF)
- Bookmarks Protect the Rouge All Season Long (PDF)
- Car Care - What You Can Do (PDF)
- Environmental Reporting Line (PDF)
- Fats, Oils, Grease Prevention for Residents (PDF)
- Fats, Oils and Grease Protect the Rouge River at Home (PDF)
- Go Native! (PDF)
- H2O Hero Pet Waste (PDF)
- H2O Hero Pet Waste Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Healthy Habits for Clean Water - Watershed Wisdom - ARC
- Healthy Lawn Care Tips (PDF)
- Home Toxics Reduction Program (PDF)
- Household Hazardous Waste - What You Can Do (PDF)
- Maintaining Your Detention Pond (PDF)
- Medication Disposal Network Rack Card
- Medication Disposal Card (PDF)
- Native Plants - Growing Green
- Paint Pointers (PDF)
- Pet Care - What You Can Do (PDF)
- RiverSafe Home Brochure (PDF)
- Storm Drains - What You Can Do (PDF)
- Waterfront Wisdom 7 tips for creating and maintaining a beautiful and healthy waterfront (PDF)
- Waterfront Wisdom Healthy Habits for Clean Water (PDF)
- Would you know if your Septic System needed surgery (PDF)
Landscaping, Rain Gardens, Plants
Publications For Businesses
View the archive of Water Resources Commissioner's Office Annual Reports.
Solid Waste Annual Report
View the most recent and past Solid Waste Annual Reports.
Stormwater Management Permit Reports
View the Stormwater Permit Reports.
Community Partners for Clean Streams: Handbook Series
The Community Partners for Clean Streams (CPCS) Handbook is available for download by clicking the links below. Each series is available as a PDF file which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available free from Adobe's Website.
Choose any or all handbook series that pertain to your business and/or interests.
Contractor & Vendor Training: Stormwater Protection
The following newsletter provides general stormwater education for contractors, vendors and staff working for Washtenaw County. For additional information on these topics please refer to the CPCS Handbook Series above.