Know Before You Go
Available for Purchase
We realize things happen and there may be an item you forgot to bring - don't worry, we've got you covered! We have a handful of items available for purchase at the water park office:
- Swim Diapers
- Lawn Chairs (rent for the day)
- Swimming suits are required at all times. Street clothes or shoes may not be worn in the water areas.
- Due to the family nature of Rolling Hills Water Park, all guests are required to wear proper swimwear. Swimwear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for the environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the water park.
- Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation is not permitted.
- For individuals who are unable to wear a traditional swimsuit due to religious reasons, in part, the following items are acceptable: clothing that is light weight (nylon, polyester, Lycra or thin cotton) and does not inhibit one's ability to swim. The clothing may not be excessively loose or pose an entanglement hazard.
- Children who are not potty trained are required to wear a swim diaper. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the water park office.
- Individuals must be 16 years old to purchase admission, and children 12 years old and younger are required to be supervised by someone 16 or older.
- Proof of Washtenaw County residence must be shown at the water park entrance in order to receive the resident rate.
- Guests wishing to leave the water park can receive a hand stamp for same-day admittance.
What to Bring
|Aqua Shoes||Bottled Water||Your ID||Quarters for Lockers ($.50/use)||Sunglasses|
|Sunscreen||Towel/Cover-Up||USCG Approved Lifejacket||Reading Material||Lawn Chair|
- Outside food/drinks
- Tents and Shade Structures. Umbrellas are only permitted with a chair clamp. Infant shade tents are permitted.
- Alcohol and glass containers
- Inflatables and water toys
- Smoking (Cigarettes, Vapes, Hookas,etc.).
- Baby Food/Formula
- Bottled Water
- Food required for medical needs
- Lawn/folding chairs (only permitted in grass areas)
Closures & Delays
- The water park will remain open during light rain. If the rain is heavy enough or if there is thunder or lightening, the water areas will be temporarily cleared. Swimmers will be able to re-enter the water areas 30 minutes after the last thunder/lightening.