Enjoy a low-impact workout while walking in the Lazy River! River Walking increases your blood flow and warms your muscles and joints. An easy-going exercise for those who enjoy the outdoors.
This is open to Adults only (18 years and older), 16 or 17 years old if accompanied by an adult.
Admissions will open 15 minutes prior to each session, gates will open 5 minutes prior to each session.
- May 30-August 27
Fees (Pre-registration is not available - Drop-in only)
- $60 - 20 Visit Punch Card
- $4 Daily Drop-In
Please Note: Fees include River Walking only. Participants will only have access to Locker Rooms and Lazy River during class times. All participants must exit the water park after class.
- Children will not be allowed in the water park during this program. No child care will be provided during River Walking.
- Do not enter the Lazy River until instructed to do so by a staff member.
- You are welcome to bring water shoes to wear, but none will be provided for you.
- No tubes will be allowed in the water during River Walking.
- No splashing or horseplay will be permitted.