The regular June meeting of the Washtenaw County Board of Health will be happening only remotely due to COVID-19. It has also been extended to three hours. View details about the meeting and how to view and participate below.
Washtenaw County Board of Health Meeting
Friday, June 26, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Those wishing to view or participate in the meeting can do so using one of the following methods:
- Participate or watch via Zoom by clicking bit.ly/ZoomBOHjune.
- Participate or listen via telephone dial 1-301-715-8592, then enter Webinar ID 957 7342 4091. If they ask for a password, enter 961566.
To participate in public comment, you can raise your hand in the Zoom meeting.
If you’re joining the Zoom meeting online:
- Click Raise Hand in the Webinar Controls.
- The host will be notified that you’ve raised your hand and will unmute you when it’s your turn.
- Click Lower Hand to lower it if needed.
- Windows: You can also use the Alt+Y keyboard shortcut to raise or lower your hand.
- Mac: You can also use the Option+Y keyboard shortcut to raise or lower your hand
To raise your hand if you called in, press *9.
Board of Health meeting agendas can be found at https://www.washtenaw.org/AgendaCenter/Washtenaw-County-Board-of-Health-33. View the June agenda.
This notice is given pursuant to and in accordance with the provisions of the Public Act 267 of the Public Acts of the State of Michigan, as amended.
In the event that you require assistance due to a disability or need additional information, please contact us by phone 734-544-3059 or email.
Posted: June 23, 2020