News Flash

Community & Economic Development - News

Posted on: April 13, 2021

COVID Emergency Rental Assistance is Now Available!

COVID Emergency Rental Assistance

Having trouble paying or receiving rent? Federal funds are available to help tenants facing pandemic-related hardships avoid eviction while also ensuring landlords can recoup owed rent through the COVID Emergency Rental Assistance (CERA) program. CERA is administered locally through a partnership between the Washtenaw County Office of Community & Economic Development, Housing Access for Washtenaw County (HAWC), and SOS Community Services.

The online application may be found at MSHDA - CERA ( or or .

For those who are unable or do not wish to use the online application, paper applications can also be found at . Applications must be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:

Housing Access for Washtenaw County

100 Arbana Drive

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

If you need help applying for CERA assistance, please contact HAWC at (734) 961-1999.

Michigan COVID Emergency Rental Assistance
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Community & Economic Development - News