Washtenaw County and the City of Ann Arbor are working together in coordination with other local funding agencies to develop a New Human Services Partnership to replace Washtenaw Coordinated Funding.
The New partnership will focus investments in efforts to address racism, poverty and trauma in our community across three potential funding programs:
- Human Services Mini Grants,
- Human Services Safety Net funding, and
- Human Services Five Year High Impact Funding.
To learn more about what is being proposed and to provide feedback, we’d like to invite anyone who is interested to one of three sessions over the next few weeks.
Please register for one of the three sessions below. Registration is required, as we want to manage the size of each session to allow for productive dialogue as part of breakout sessions. All sessions will be held remotely on zoom.
- Community Feedback Session #1, Tuesday, August 10, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Register Here
- Community Feedback Session #2, Wednesday, August 11, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Register Here
- Community Feedback Session #3, Thursday, August 19, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Register Here
Background materials and a draft of the presentation for the community meetings is posted online here: https://www.washtenaw.org/3422/New-Human-Services-Partnership-Planning
If you need access to the internet to participate or other assistance, please reach out to Caitlin Nagler at [email protected] or 734-544-2953.