(updated October 20, 2021)
For everyone's safety, we would prefer you connect with us remotely, if possible:
- In-person service is available during business hours, 8:30-Noon, 1-5
- Tax payments can be made online, over the phone using our third party service Point & Pay 877-495-2729 ($5 fee is waived for our customers), or by placing in our drop box near the Main St. entrance
- Dog licenses will be processed online. Dog licenses can be mailed or put in the drop box and will be processed in the order received. We are not able to process dog park permits or dog kennel licenses online at this time.
- If you need a Deed Certification that taxes are paid, the Certification can be processed more quickly by using one of the e-Recording services such as Simplifile or CSC. We can accept deeds by UPS, FedEx, mail or drop box. We process deeds in the order in which they were received.
- If you are splitting your property and need a Tax Certification, please use the form on our website. The fee is $5.00. You can mail the form and payment or you can put both in the drop box.
We appreciate your patience as we work together during these challenging times.
Please email Catherine McClary, County Treasurer, if you have questions, have difficulty paying, or need community resources.
This news alert will be updated as more information becomes available.
To sign up for text or email alerts, go to the County’s Notify Me page, scroll to News Flash, and click either the email or phone icon next to "Treasurer - News".