The U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) released a new funding opportunity to address unsheltered homelessness.
These meetings will cover:
- Overview of the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- Data presentation to understand community needs & opportunities
- Community dialogue around what Washtenaw's priorities should be
- Review of application materials
Who should attend?
- Homelessness service providers who are considering this opportunity
- Partners in healthcare, affordable housing, criminal justice, child welfare & human services
- Current or former clients of homelessness response services
- CoC Board members & anyone else who is interested in homelessness response system strategic planning in Washtenaw County!
You can RSVP here or by clicking the button above.
To view the funding opportunity in advance, click here.