Were you affected by the partial federal government shutdown? Have your Food Stamps/SNAP run out early? Are you in Washtenaw County and need food?
Washtenaw County and Food Gatherers are hosting extra food distributions on:
- Wednesday, February 13 from 4 pm - 6:30 pm
- Saturday, February 23 from 11 am - 2 pm
The distributions will be located at the Washtenaw County Human Services Building, 555 Tonwer St, Ypsilanti.
The Washtenaw County Health Department will also be holding its regular monthly healthy food distribution at the Human Services Building on:
- Wednesday, February 20 from 2 pm - 3:30 pm
What do you need to know?
- Ready-to-go boxes of pantry staples, along with veggies and milk
- Please bring reusable bags or a folding grocery cart
- No ID or proof of residency or income required, just a quick sign-in sheet
- Free parking & on a bus line
- Kids activities
- No-cost flu shots & hepatitis A vaccines
Can’t make it?
Food Gatherers’ network of partner food pantries has groceries to help! Call us at 734-761-2796 during business hours or visit www.foodgatherers.org/needfood to find a program near you. Or, call 211.
In case of severe weather, check www.facebook.com/foodgatherers for cancellation notices.
View and print a poster for the extra distributions.