Can a soil erosion permit be transferred?

Yes. If the landowner changes during the active soil erosion permit, the permit can be transferred to the new landowner. For more information, contact the Soil Erosion Control program at 734-222-6860.

Show All Answers

1. Why is erosion and sediment control important?
2. What local units of government does the Washtenaw County SESC Program have jurisdiction in?
3. What activities require a permit or waiver?
4. What does the County's Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Program consider surface water?
5. Where do I apply for a permit and how long does the process take?
6. How long is the permit valid?
7. Can a soil erosion permit be transferred?
8. Are there penalties associated with Part 91, Washtenaw County SESC Ordinance?
9. Will I need a Michigan Department of Environmental Quality permit?
10. Who do I contact for further information?